Tuesday, November 15, 2011

    Welcome to college! This is a new phase in my life as a person. I will meet new classmates, friends, and teachers. I will go through various experiences. All of these are mine  so that I may able to know more about 
myself.

    The first stage in college give me a chance to examine myself and discover the many things that makes me the unique person that I am.

    The challnge of this first year specially the first semester is: Burst Forth!

    To burst forth means to come out of yourself, and overcome all your fears and anxieties. It means breaking open your shell, and standing courageously in the open.

    In the first semester in first year college, I want to burst forth, and overcome all my fears and anxieties. I want to come out from my shell, to develop the value of self-confidence and never be shy anymore.

    There's a lot of challenges that I encountered in the first semester, like facing different teachers that have different personalities, reaching out to classmates and being friendly with them. Rising my right  hand, answering questions  from the teachers, even though I'm not ready to answer but I still try my best to answer.
Performing different activities given by the teachers. And also as a future educator I try to overcome my fears in reporting in front of the people.

    In the first semester I learned and experienced a lot of things, and I used them as a challenge for me someday to be a better person.
Burst Forth!

No comments:

Post a Comment